Archive site, go here for latest.
- A portfolio site for the Artist/Designer Brunno Jahara.
- Technologies used: Flash MX 2004, Actionscript 2.0, XML
- (Faster) mirror here.
- A website and blog for the the band HeadShoppe in collaboration with HelenStudio.
- Technologies used: CSS, PHP, MovableType.
Hong Kong Self Portrait
- A series of security related products and services in collaboration with Jon Harris.
- A short film in collaboration with Hisako Hirai.
The Art of Experimental Interaction Design
- I have been lucky enough to be featured in IdN Special 04.
United People Casting
- A CD-ROM to allow Art Directors and Photographers to select new "Faces Of...." from one of the many cities that have a Benetton Store containing a United People unit.
- Click on the link above for an OS X version of the OS 9 version by Paul Cézanne.
- This in turn was inspired by Brian Eno and Peter Schmidt.
- A site for the famous London
based ladies fanzine, Hey Ladies!.
- Art Direction and opening animation by Suzy Wood
of Helen's Studio.
- A dynamic PHP/MySQL based portfolio site for the
photographer, David Titlow.
- In September 2003 I returned from a placement at Fabrica,
Benetton's Research and Development Communication centre.
- Technologies used: Director MX, DV, Quicktime, Dreamweaver
MX 2004, Lingo.
Antony Beckett Portfolio
Sturgeon White Moss
- A redesign of whitemosspress.com,
the website for a comic that I co-founded.
- Technolgies used: CSS, HTML, Flash MX and XML.
- Royal College of Art